ClearCorrect Dentistry in Naples
Making the Decision Clear
If you want to realign your teeth, but do not want to deal with the hassle, and perhaps the embarrassment of metal braces, then get in touch with our Naples ClearCorrect dentist at Smiles by Hale. With the help of our team and ClearCorrect teeth aligners, you can have straight teeth with the comfort of aligners that no one can see you wearing.
Call Smiles by Hale at (239) 319-4059 to schedule your consultation. Dr. Hale will assess your oral health and help you decide if ClearCorrect is the right option for you.
Magic in the Making
ClearCorrect is one of many ways that our team at Smiles by Hale can straighten your teeth. With the use of clear and removable aligners that are customized to your mouth, you can achieve teeth that are healthy and straight.
Here is how the process works:
- Our dental team impresses or scans the shape of your teeth using our advanced technology
- We send your scan or impression to the team at ClearCorrect
- ClearCorrect sends back a series of virtual prototypes
- A 3D printer customizes your model and sends them to you
- You wear them all day and all night except for when you eat, drink, and brush your teeth
- Once your teeth begin to straighten, you move onto new aligners that will help to straighten them further
- Before you know it, you will have the smile of your dreams
No wires, metal, or rubber bands are involved in this magical process. These simple pieces encourage your teeth to straighten themselves without virtually any pain or discomfort.
How the Alignment Happens
Despite the comfort that patients feel when wearing ClearCorrect aligners, there is always a light amount of pressure that is being applied by the model to your teeth. This process will straighten your teeth faster than you realize.
When it comes to the astonishing results that can be provided with ClearCorrect in Naples, turn to the experienced dentists at Smiles by Hale.
Patients prefer this clear solution over the hassle and maintenance of metal braces. Contact us at (239) 319-4059 to schedule your consultation!