Dentures & Partials in Naples
Fill in the Gaps with Help from Our Naples Dentist
The first step to having a confident smile is to replace damaged or missing teeth with either full or partial dentures. Dentures can fill in the gaps and give you a full, gleaming smile. Dentures and partials are a good investment because they can last for a long time when properly cared for, and denture care is simple. Custom made dentures look like your natural teeth and make it easier to eat and talk.
For a consultation regarding dentures or partial dentures, call our knowledgeable Naples dentist at Smiles by Hale. You can reach us at (239) 319-4059.
A Brilliant Smile is in Reach
Thinking about having dentures made may make you nervous because it is a big step in your oral health care. It involves removing damaged or decayed teeth, prepping the area, and fabricating custom artificial teeth. You may think that people will know you are wearing dentures or a partial denture plate but this is not the case. Our skilled dentist in Naples will make sure that your new dentures match your gums and fit snugly so they do not slip or slide while you eat and talk. Dr. Hale has eighteen years of experience with fitting dentures and can answer any questions you have to put your mind at ease. You will be surprised at how natural the dentures look.
How to Care for Your Dentures & Partials
Dentures and partial dentures will last a long time if you care for them properly.Here are some tips for denture and partial denture care:
- Be sure to clean your dentures every day. Rinse them off and wash them with denture cleaner and a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Do not use toothpaste to clean your dentures as some toothpaste brands are abrasive and will damage the surfaces.
- Use the toothbrush to scrub the surfaces of the dentures gently.
- Be sure not to drop your dentures or partials. They are fragile and will break easily.
- Do not allow your dentures to dry out. When you are not wearing them, soak them in a denture solution.
- Before you put your dentures or partials back in your mouth, be sure to rinse the denture cleanser or solution off as it may contain harmful chemicals
- If you have a partial plate, be sure to properly care for your natural teeth every day to prevent decay.
- Be cautious when cleaning around the metal clips of the dentures or partials so that you don’t bend them. Ask our Naples dentist how to properly clean this area.
- Always keep your dentures in a safe place away from pets and children when you are not wearing them.
Dentures and partials can restore your confidence and give you a winning smile. For more information on how dentures can change your life and to learn more about our payment options, call Smiles by Hale at (239) 319-4059.