Sleep Apnea Therapy in Naples
Successfully Assisting Patients Since 1998
Not getting a good night’s sleep every once in a while can take a major toll on how you feel throughout the day. Not ever getting a good night’s sleep can have severe negative effects on your health and your life. If you struggle with sleep apnea, snoring, or anything that disturbs your quality of sleep, get in in touch with Smiles by Hale.
Call (239) 319-4059 to schedule your consultation with our experienced dentist if you suffer from sleep apnea in Naples. We have exclusive and valuable techniques that can help to improve your quality of sleep!
Snoring can actually result from the collapse of oral structures that allow for clear airflow. This is usually recognized as obstructive sleep apnea and can be dangerous, as it actually stops your breathing for 10 or more seconds at a time, and can happen continuously throughout the night.
How We Can Help
Fortunately, at Smiles by Hale, Dr. Thomas P. Hale is one of only six dentists in the entire state to receive Diplomate status with the American academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. This knowledge is critical to helping patients all over Florida cope with and treat sleep apnea.
There are a variety of ways to treat sleep apnea, including, but not limited to:
- SomnaMed or TAP 3 Appliance: This type of therapy repositions the jaw to help alleviate snoring.
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure): This device funnels a steady flow of air into the nose for assistance with steady breathing.
- Oral Appliance Therapy: This device helps to keep the airways open during sleep.
- In-office Procedures: Various types of these can be performed based on the patient’s preference and the dentist’s recommendations.
- Somnoplasty: Also known as a temperature controlled radio frequency, this method is a minimally invasive surgical technology that targets and reduces oral tissue.
- Surgeries: There are numerous surgeries that can be performed to help patients treat sleep apnea.
Dr. Thomas P. Hale and our dental team do our very best to set ourselves apart by providing compassionate oral care to every patient. So many patients look to us for reliable sleep apnea treatment in Naples. When it comes to Smiles by Hale, we do not just provide hope – we provide help.
Our dental team can provide you with real sleep solutions through the use of oral therapies and other forms of treatment. Contact us at (239) 319-4059 to see the difference we can make!